Saturday, December 6, 2014

Create | Eucalyptus Wreath

The holidays are quickly approaching and it's time to start getting creative. This year, I have found a new love for wreath making. If you have been following me, you'll remember the segment I posted of my best friend Tara, as she created a beautiful floral wreath. This is what began my passionate love affair with florals and foliage. I have always, always loved the idea of having my own nursery/flower shop and creating beautiful things out of what I consider God's most lovely gift to nature, but honestly, the process was far to complicated for me until I began to photograph Tara as she constructed this beautiful, simple, and natural wreath. In lieu of  the approaching holidays, I want to share with you some of my personal wreath making from last week.
I will admit that I am not an avid lover of crafting. I am always so impressed by what I see on Pinterest and Etsy and how some people have been given such an impressive gift of generating profit out of there creations. I will say, however, that I am an avid lover of simple beauty and creating something natural and lovely out of what seems to be nothing. I also feel that the best gifts are home made. I have always thought that cooking, baking, and creating for others, spells "love." It is a way that I can express love for the people in my life that mean the most. So, this holiday season, say I love you in whatever way feels most natural to you. Perhaps it is making something for someone, or maybe it is helping someone in need. Whatever your language of love, I hope that your holidays are filled to the brim with it.
I hope you find some inspiration from today's post and as always, thank you for visiting! Don't forget about the Workshop coming up on the second Sunday of December, where all of you will learn how simple it really is to create our own beautiful wreath. Cheers!
-Sarah

unnamed7unnamed4


unnamed5
unnamed6
unnamed3




unnamed2

No comments:

Post a Comment