Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holiday Success

Good morning everyone! I want to touch base on the ever present, quickly approaching reality that is– the holidays are just around the corner. I realize that there is naturally a great division of how this will make each of you feel. Some of you have been tirelessly planning with great anticipation, while the rest of you are caught someplace between dread and melancholy, knowing that there is a high potential for large amounts of stress. Wherever you fall in the range of emotion, I want to encourage each of you to consider how you will slow down during this hectic, exciting, larger than life time of year.
There is a skilled art in mastering slow living; one that I have not yet fully enveloped. We all know that one person who manages to enjoy life and still find success in all that they do. They have a way about them that exudes peace, clarity and collection (for the record, I make every effort to surround myself with people like this). Most of us live in a misguided fog that teaches us to work hard and play later, but I truly have to believe that we should be having fun in all that we do. Fun is a mindset that we each decide. We’ve all heard the phase, “i take my good times with me.” So, with all this said, I want you to join me this holiday season and commit to slowing your pace so that you can enjoy yourself and see the beauty in the people and the things around you. I am extremely excited to share some of my tricks in my upcoming workshop on November 15, 2014. (see my Events page for more details).
I hope this post finds you some encouragement this morning and as always,
CHEERS!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment